Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If they were my kids...

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and I heard a story about a man...

He was a taxi driver, I think, and he stopped to pick up 3 female passengers in the very early hours of Sunday morning.

Just a routine job, I bet he thought.

How wrong could he have been.

Allegedly, he was dragged out of the car and one of the passengers jumped in to the drivers seat, ran over him, and then reversed back over him!

The passengers were 1 x 21 year old and 2 x 15 year old girls! And which one was driving? One of the 15 year olds!!

What the hell are we doing to our kids today that they end up doing something like that...at 15 years old???

And where on earth were the parents of these thugs? What on earth were 15 year old girls doing out and about in the early hours of a Sunday morning when they should have been home in bed....sleeping?

Something is seriously wrong with some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment