Saturday, October 16, 2010

What to do...

CAUTION: FREQUENT OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE IN USE.

/rant on:


I'm disgusted!

Yesterday afternoon as I was driving home from doing the kid pick-up run I was listening to the radio and the news headlines were being read.

The newsreader announced, amongst other things, that the father and mother found guilty of raping THEIR SON and posting the videos on line have been sentenced.

Guess what their sentences were?

FATHER: 9 years
MOTHER: 4 years

WHAT THE HELL?????????????

THESE SICKO FUCKWITS RAPED AND SODOMISED THEIR OWN SON....AND THEY ONLY GET 9 YEARS AND 4 YEARS???

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM???

WHAT ABOUT THIS POOR KID WHO HAS TO LIVE WITH THE MEMORIES OF WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, AND THESE SICK BASTARDS ARE OUT AND ABOUT AGAIN IN 9 AND 4 YEARS???

As you can tell, I'm incredibly angry about this.

What on earth is wrong with our criminal justice system?

In the USA one would get at least 25 years for such a disgusting, awful, demoralising, twisted, soul-sapping, vomit inducing crime such as this one, and all we can do is give these WASTE-OF-SPACE THINGS WE CALL PEOPLE 9 and 4 years!!!

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?????  WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR SYSTEM THAT THIS CAN BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?????

I really think I missed my calling.

If I were a judge on this case, these people would be behind bars for so fucking long they'd probably wish they'd never been born in the first place.

I'M ANGRY...THIS IS WRONG....JUST PLAIN BLOODY WRONG!

And you know what's just as disturbing as the case itself?  It's the lack of reporting on it.

I was surfing the net this morning to try and find some links to include in my post, and I couldn't find a thing.

Now, I admit that I'm not the most proficient internet surfer around, but surely something such as this couldn't be that hard to find, could it?

And, I made special attention to watch the evening news last night, and the late news last night, and the news again this morning.....hoping....just hoping that something would be mentioned about this case.

NOTHING!  NOT A SINGLE BLOODY WORD!

Where are the media on this?

How can this not be reported upon?

How can what's been done to this boy (who was 9 years old, apparently) just not be broadcast...not the case so much being broadcast...but the appauling sentences handed down being broadcast.

There's alot to be said for media in this country.

I swear they treat us like mushrooms...keep us in the dark and feed us shit!

/rant off

No comments:

Post a Comment