Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another babe-elicious something...

There is a pub on the highway on my route home from school pick up.

It must have recently changed hands as there's new signage and there's been a bit of action there lately.  The signage says "Cold Beer, Hot Girls, Now Open".

The other day as I was driving home there was a really drop dead gorgeous woman with a smoking hot body (except for the gynormous plastic rack that looked as though she was going to float away into the sunset at any moment) standing in front of the pub.  She was wearing black, tight, tiny up-her-crack shorts and a bikini top that barely covered her nipples.  This girl was hot, and she was stopping traffic!

Anyway, she manages to catch the eye of my son (who is 9) and she gives him a little twinkle wave.  You know, the kind of wave that's a bit cheeky, using only a few fingers.

My son got so excited about it!  "Mum", he said, "she waved at me like this" and proceeded to demonstrate the little twinkle wave.  The smile on his face said it all!  It made his day.

Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself 'he's only 9, how can that excite him?'  Which led me to start thinking about DNA and the pre-configuration of the sexes, but that's the subject of a different post.

Anyway, the incident was quickly forgotten...

The next day, or possibly the day after, I picked my son up from school.  There was no 'hello mum'.

The first thing he said was "mum, are we driving past that pub again?".

He's 9, and all I can think is my goodness....typical male already!


Till next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment