Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome to The Thinking Woman's Perspective!


The 2010 Federal Election was the catalyst that brought about this blog although in reality it is something I'd been toying with for some time.


In this blog you'll find general commentary and opinion on anything and everything that takes my fancy; from politics, business and the economy to food, wine, kids and life in general.


There is no topic that will be off limits, and whilst I acknowledge that there is a wide range of opinion on all matter of subjects, I'll be posting my opinion regardless of the majority view.


I encourage feedback and debate as long as it is respectful. If something I write triggers a response please just remember to play the ball, not the batter.


I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment